Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Why Power Handles Differ Between Gomexus & Goture? Both Work!

Default Why Power Handles Differ Between Gomexus & Goture? Both Work!

Explaining The Similarities & Differences of Gomexus & Goture Handles!

This is a costly addition to your initial reel purchase. Honestly? If your targeted fish species requires you to use spinning reel sizes 3K and under than keep doing what you're doing. But if you target larger species this might interest you.

Ok, after you purchase your reel then you need a rod for it. Also you need to spool that reel as well. Then add on lures to hooks/swivels, leader material, etc. You get the picture. But after all that have you considered getting a power handle? First off you may only need a couple & not for ever reel you own (well, if you're rich or single go for it before it's to late).

For myself i have my most used favorites that have power handles on at all times. Then off to the side i have a bag of maybe 12 or so Gomexus & Goture handles. Those i put on & take off at the end of the day. I loaned one to my buddy Thomas that for some reason i haven't seen since last summer. The others i use for picture taking & hasn't touched salt water. Yet.

In this segment i'll explain my reasoning & observations of & why i use certain handles as i get asked this a lot. If you want to purchase some i use eBay to Amazon. Recently i ordered a bunch of Gotures off Temu for a song & at a fraction of MSRP in the States. FYI. Problem with Temu is others are also aware of them & finding the sizes & colors you need can become a challenge. I don't have a lot of funds so must be careful on what i purchase out-of-pocket. But i'll share whatever information i acquired over the years if it'll help anyone out.

https://youtu.be/SXT0U1Rc-gU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover- Gomexus & Goture.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	54250