Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Good to Spool Your Own Reels! Rely On Your Own Skills:)

Default Good to Spool Your Own Reels! Rely On Your Own Skills:)

I Used Soft-Steel Eminent Braid But Any Line You Like Is Fine:)

There's a link to use for Fishon Spooler at the bottom. No, not for any commissions for myself. I turned that down years ago. It's to receive any updates on your purchases if any. The Owner Brandon Rogers markets his own invention & is an avid outdoors hunter & angler. His machine made me independent from the high cost of dealing with tackle shops. I figured i'm saving over $500 a year easily.

During Covid many of us anglers couldn't just walk into a store to purchase fishing gear or products. So we all purchased online. But i put my services out to all local anglers to service their spooling needs for free. Same as Glen Goya of GJS Fishing Tackle & Supply in Maui as he purchased a unit as well. If they had no line i used my personal stock to help out.

I can get more line on my reels with the pride of knowing that i did my own work. I taught myself the best knots to use & stocked-up on both braid & mono lines. I can only recommend to anyone out there that this knowledge and equipment is priceless in being independent of high prices that stores charge & you can use your favorite brands & ratings. My friend Glen on Maui doesn't even charge for this service, nor do I.

https://youtu.be/VGu71YLpZpk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-Spool Your Reel.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	54244