Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: The "BIG" Screw in Gomexus Aluminum Power Handle!

Default The "BIG" Screw in Gomexus Aluminum Power Handle!

Give Your Reel A Whole New Look & Feel!

When ordering a Power Handle you need to first verify the make, size & model. Then does it have a threaded stem or a smooth stem? If it's smooth than how many sides? Also the intended size range. This one illustrated is by far the largest, heaviest & most expensive of any Power Handles i've purchased. But i feel it was worth the investment.

It'll fit most Shimano models in the 2-5K sizes & Daiwas in the 2.5-6K range (check the recommended chart in the video). Even though Nasci's wasn't included in this model# i sent the question to Jack of Gomexus-USA & he confirmed it'll fit. And it did. The total length is 2.95in, the ball diameter is 38mm & the weight is 2.82oz & is composed of thick aluminum. On other models Nasci's are listed but this was the only model left so was pleasantly surprised that it still worked out.

https://youtu.be/PsOMLdubzKs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover- Nasci Handle.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	54233