Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Sexy Black 4K Budget Reel For 2024 w/Deep Spool!

Default Sexy Black 4K Budget Reel For 2024 w/Deep Spool!

New Budget 4K Reel w/Deep Spool For 2024 From Handing Company!

Handing just came out with this reel & i'm one of the early recipients. So what attracted me to this? Well it's BLACK. It'll match with any rod i own & the MSRP for my 4000 unit was way under $30. Also having a deep spool it holds more line than any other 4K spinning reel i own! Remember i got the original 4K unit so i'm very aware of the stats. Also if it gets a "knick" i can easily spot it over & it'll look brand new again.

Plus with 26.5lb max drag & the higher 9+1 ball bearings over the original 7+1 gave it that instant appeal of a strong workhorse. I'll be using medium jigs to sm/med stickbaits off the flats with this reel. I really like the fact that it'll hold 251yd of 14lb monofilament! It's like using a 5K or a 6K in a smaller package. And i own several other Handing reels since the day they were introduced so i'm well aware of how dependable this line of reels are.

https://youtu.be/Kpli9UE2gn8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover- Black 4K.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	54210