Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Most Powerful HANDING M1 Spinning Reel! Added a Goture Handle!

Default Most Powerful HANDING M1 Spinning Reel! Added a Goture Handle!

Handing Plans On Discontinuing Their Largest M1 Spinning Reel For a UL!

Currently available in 1000, 2000, 3000 in orange colors & using spools that hold less line. Also in 4000, 5000 & 6000 in grey with deep spools for more lineage. But Handing announced it plans on doing away with the largest 6K size & possibly the 1K & will add a 500UL in its place. Problem is on Amazon there's pics & graphs showing both choices as being the current models?

But the current MSRP of the 6K units are roughly at 50% which tells me somethings afoot. I already own the 4K so i went ahead and added the 6K which just arrived. I already like my 4K. With the deep-spool design it holds a lot of line. And it is nowhere as heavy as one would think. I also discovered my Goture 5-sided power handles fit these reels. The feel is absolutely a "secured" feeling that you'll be over-powering your catch.

I decided to spool my newest 6K spinner with 25lb monofilament line from Soft Steel. Wow, did it take a lot of line. Will most likely be my inshore surf casting reel as i prefer 5K's for medium plugging. For slightly over $20 i've no complaints. And since i also added a Plusinno Floating Hand Net to my order shipping was free as well.

https://youtu.be/LvmASih46UQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover- The Most Powerful.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	54203