Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Accessorizing My NEW Inspira Fishing Rig! Fishing Butler! LineDancer! Crown Royal Bag

Default Accessorizing My NEW Inspira Fishing Rig! Fishing Butler! LineDancer! Crown Royal Bag

What I Do To Match Equipment To My New ISX Reel That I Received!

First i look into what i own to determine the best rod to match my newly purchased spinning reel slated for a 2024 release. Then i customize the accessories needed if i either surf cast, plug, float, whip or jig using it. So i will shore jig using it. I picked out a 9'9" Guide Select Pro 2pc Spinning Rod Med application BNIB from storage.

I added a pair of Fishing Butlers to keep the 2 rod sections together during transport & storage. A Medium LineDancer to enhance the action of the retrieved jig. Finally a plush Crown Royal bag to protect the reel during transport & storage. These simple additions will help prolong the life of my equipment & help maintain the re-sale value.

https://youtu.be/bzypRbsgyoU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-Accessorized.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	54193