Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: DK Family of Fishing Reels! What Sizes are BEST For You?

Default DK Family of Fishing Reels! What Sizes are BEST For You?

I'll Explain & Show You What Each Spooled Model is BEST FOR:)

I finally got all 7 sizes that incorporates the Gomexus styled power knobs. The 500 & 8K & 9K uses a paddle wheel handle. I also spooled each unit as well. In all my years of fishing i've never seen such beautiful spinning reels such as this DK line. Also sold under Haut Ton & OCTPP. And the amazing part is the low prices.

I'm in touch with those in Hawaii that purchased these units because they saw my vids mostly on them. On Temu, eBay & now Amazon. Price is jumping as well. In Hawaii Lynn Makabe has been doing extremely well shore casting her 7K units for Jacks & Bonefish. I just got to the field to use them & report back in. Mostly. I have no affiliations with the companies selling these reels but thought i'd inform everyone that it is a decent beginners reel that even advanced anglers will enjoy as well. Since i'm done now i probably won't be purchasing any more DK spinners.

https://youtu.be/e1Mj6T0Idi0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-DK Family.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	54185