Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: How I Help Gomexus on Projects!

Default How I Help Gomexus on Projects!

How I Help Gomexus on Projects!

Recently i've done a few projects on Gomexus accessories for Okuma Fishing USA products. Now Gomexus has the info to completely offer knobs for the new Blue Azores & the originals as well. The Ceymar HD's were separated from the normal Ceymars for handles. Now i'm working on knobs for the original ITX line. This info will be presented to Vernon of Gomexus USA for his approval. Hopefully there's already a handle from another model/manufacturer l that'll work for the ITX line. The measurements will confirm this.

I told Okuma that i retired my ITX3000H as the handle TPE grips were completely worn out after roughly 150hr of usage(amazing it lasted that long) & a member of my FB group Whipping & Dunking Hawaii, Eric Suzuki stopped using his ITX3000H in Hawaii at the same time for the same reason. So Okuma decided to send me a NEW ITX3000H arm for FREE and another for Mr Suzuki! Wow! What service! Our thanks goes out to Davey Brown of Okuma & Monica Gomez of Okuma's Customer Service Dept!

https://youtu.be/xu2fjWtJZS8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover - How I Help Gomexus.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	54173