Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: POWERFUL BIGFOOT REEL! The 2nd Arrival!

Default POWERFUL BIGFOOT REEL! The 2nd Arrival!

Highlighting The Bigfoot Blackout 500 UL to L Spinning Reel For Fresh to Saltwater!

I've purchased 2 sizes of Bigfoot Spinning Reels in 500 & 1000 units from Bigfoot Sporting Goods in Cornell, WI through eBay. Up till now this may be the 2nd YT product review on these spinners. They're very inexpensive to purchase first off! The 500 is currently under $18 & the 1000 is slightly under $22. These are powerful units & would be great for light tackle fresh or saltwater.

In this review i'll spool the 500 with Spiderwire Ultracast 4lb Braid. It has an insane max breaking strength of 14lb?! Almost emptied the 164yd spool. I purchased this unit and the other 1K spinner on my own as i'm not sponsored by Bigfoot Sporting Goods. Nor am i affiliated with Spiderwire as well. The 2 reviews i've done on these units this past month are the first ever on You Tube.

https://youtu.be/UwWIShj-jUI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-Bigfoot2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	54172