Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: WD Passport External Portable Hard Drive For Mac!

Default WD Passport External Portable Hard Drive For Mac!

Got Lucky at Office Depot!

I finally hit over 500 videos produced for Amazon online & the last one i couldn't save due to my external drive being filled. So after looking around I saw Costco & Office Depot were saving sales on current & last years models. I hit Office Dept first but none of the girls there knew enough to help me. But the guy there did & he was an expert at electronics.

He showed me the 1TB units on sale. Cheap! But i told him i wanted a Mac compatible so he went behind the counter to show me a locked cupboard with Mac compatible external drives from last year. MSRP around $140. He let me buy one roughly half that price. Score! Got home & the instruction sheet was long in micro print! Yikes! So i decided to just use my own judgement without reading anything.

Took me 2min and i was done. Renamed my files on the WD document i just created & added a password. Either i got smarter (unlikely) or technology has started to get easier for us simple humans to understand.

https://youtu.be/-E4HUxdtT70
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-Pic 17-13-27-237.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	54167