Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Why I Chose An Avenger w/This Line For My UL Rig!

Default Why I Chose An Avenger w/This Line For My UL Rig!

Good Stats For a Ultra-Lite Rig & How I Arrived at This Choice!

No reading of cards or off the boxes here. Just 1 on 1 chat why i went this route with the choices i've made. I'll explain how i came to my conclusions since i compared several good choices. You really don't need line strength or a stiff rod or a high max drag to make this work. The fish you're targeting are pansized bait fish. I really have high hopes for this incredible line that i finally went with. Near invisible diameter & an insane max breaking point.

Now before spooling i did add electrical tape as there was no rubberized spool area. I used a uni knot to tie the braid on. Took around 5min for a nice even line lay. Took every foot of the 164yd. My friend on Maui Glen Goya purchased this same spooler for his tackle shop GJS Fishing Tackle & Supply. He offers free spooling for his customers. During COVID I too offered free spooling for anglers on Oahu using this machine. No charge. For those that couldn't afford line i spooled theirs with my personal line spools for free from Okuma if the reel and/or rod was an Okuma product. I easily spooled way over 100 reels.

https://youtu.be/IBtGOxERZy0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-Why I Choose an  Avenger.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	54165