Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: My Most POWERFUL Temu Spinning Reel!

Default My Most POWERFUL Temu Spinning Reel!

My 4th Temu Order Arrived w/Just 1 Item - DK7000 Haut Ton Reel!

Imagine going out for lunch and purchasing a plate lunch with a drink. That's what this reel costed me with free shipping as well. I'll walk you through my thought process of line choice to why i chose this certain model out of 100's. It's rated at a 7K size with a max drag of 35.5lbs. Gear ratio is 5.2:1. Weighs 13.2oz.

This'll be an unboxing & full review of the product. During my review i decided to change my choice of line strength just before spooling but was glad i did so as it took more line then i thought. There were a few things i liked & a few i was questionable about. In part my line decision was partly based on my local friend's usage of this same model a week earlier . She used 20lb mono. Her pic showed a loosely packed 20lb mono line lay (or the line had "memory" & was unraveling). Also could've been a thick diameter. Didn't want to pry so i switched from 20lb to 25lb at literally the last second using a brand w/a small diameter that was extruded from Japan.

Boy, it took A LOT of line! Great! My experience with this line used was it compacts well & rarely breaks. Now i'm glad i changed my mind. Mounted this reel on my 12' Okuma Nesika H Surf Rod. Great for shoreline surf casting for Trevally & Bonefish.

https://youtu.be/DKnYz9vpUBk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-My Most Powerful Temu.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	54153