Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Rocker Style Handles! They ROCK!

Default Rocker Style Handles! They ROCK!

These Affordable Accessories Turns Your Rig Into A "WOW" Rig!

I've been using a few of these handles this past year. When my hands are wet from the salt water or rain, or even covered with slime from my bait or a fish these handles rock! It's nice to get a firm grip on your reel. Also my retrieval speed is increased meaning no slack line for the fish to use to twist itself off. And it's a comfortable feel & gives you a good grip on your handle when fighting a large fish.

Most inexpensive spinning reels comes with basic cork or EVA styled skinny grips. I like these larger diameter metal knobs when compared to EVA & the colors really "kick" it off. Recently i've been using these Handles on my "lesser grade" spinners & Gomexus "Plug & Play" whole Handles or Knobs on my higher end reels. I have so many reels that i have to budget my spinning reel's upgrades to those units that i tend to use the most.

https://youtu.be/8iKaHNE7VPU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goture Rocker Style Handles-Pic.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	54148