Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: My 10yr Dance w/LineDancers!

Default My 10yr Dance w/LineDancers!

I've Used LineDancers For Plugging, Jigging & Spin-casting Grubs For 10yrs Now:)

When you align these LineDancers correctly on your rods you can feel the vibrations traveling throughout your whole rig. This in turn is imparted to whatever lure your using vis the fishing line increasing your catch rate for fresh to saltwater species. The owner of LineDancers sent me his newest versions so i could update the new packaging & to share in their proper usage that i've demonstrated these past 10yrs.

When properly used, Mr Stute the company's owner has demonstrated that this simple device will increase your catch ratio. I've done the same by going out on a bright full moon night in a controlled setting where in 4hrs i caught 20 fish & my mentor caught nothing using the same type of equipment & lure choices. After 4hrs i installed a LineDancer on his rod & he immediately started catching fish.

https://youtu.be/91cmqGZQ5Aw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-LineDancer.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	54145