Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Neoprene Rod Band & Fishing Butlers For Transporting Jigs & Plugs!

Default Neoprene Rod Band & Fishing Butlers For Transporting Jigs & Plugs!

Any Neoprene Rod Band Will Do The Trick to Safely Transport Your Jigging Rig!

I like to grab a pre-rigged set-up & i'm out the door. I have 3 pre-packed backpacks ready to go depending on the type of fishing i'm about to engage in. All my cams are charged every other day for these sudden departures. For nourishment i have bottled sport drinks & packaged cheese crackers in each pack.

Each pack also has surf casting rigs, assortment of jigs, all fishing tools & packs of Fishbites for dried bait. What i'm showing is just a fraction of how i do things before going fishing. I also have 2 fishing wagons supplied with gear if i plan on day or night trips. I also have over 100 fishing rigs all with rods with reels attached. I just pick the one i need for that day. I literally can get out of bed, grab what i need and be in the car driving away in a minute if i had to.

https://youtu.be/IhCFr-aYKQ4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-Pic.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	54113