Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Ball Bearing Snap Swivels w/Welded Rings-How i'll Apply Them To My Rigs!

Default Ball Bearing Snap Swivels w/Welded Rings-How i'll Apply Them To My Rigs!

Watch How I'll Adapt These Into My New Light & Ultra-Light Spinning Rigs!

I recently received items from Mustad USA that i'll use to modify & enhance my current Light & Ultra-Light Spinning Shoreline Rigs. In fact these ball bearing swivels have worked well for me in the past so i'm "adjusting" the sizes to complete my current inventory as i needed these smaller sizes as i already have all the larger sizes for trolling & plugging.

I personally like these bb swivel with their clip-on system. I've done well over the years using them & decided to get the complete size spectrum. Currently my emphases has been shore jigging using Mustad's Tracershot Jigs. Only last year Mustad's National Sales Director Mr Swainbank has surprised me by allowing me to use their NEW Mezashi Jigs that won an award at last years iCAST Show. Before Mr Swainbank Mr Nakata of Mustad has been supplying my fishing needs.

Along with the much needed terminal gear Mr Swainbank has allowed me since last year to sample Mustad's new Rodworks Rods for 2023 distribution. 18 new lines are being released this year & i had my choice of any models that would benefit my style of fishing. I've only recently got heavily into shore jigging & have been supplied with the rods & jigs for it. But i also been receiving some of the best "life-like" lures from Live Target, a company that Mustad has procured. I needed rods that could cast these with distance from shore.

Thus i requested 2 answers to this. A 9'9" & 10'6" ML Spinning Rod of the new "Hybrid" G-Series. I've been using a stronger long version for months now & it is basically a Steelhead Rod on steroids. These lightest models of the 2 longest sizes will grant me the distance i need to cast a 1/4oz lure far. When the PNW Anglers finally take the time to look at what i'm using they'll agree as i once was a SST PNW angler myself so i know & tried most of the available models out on the market.

Also now Mustad has rights to market Japan Aji equipment for the USA also starting this year & i received my lion's share of these releases. My new terminal gear combined with all the new rods coming out will be interesting.

Ball Bearing Swivels W/W Rings (ref#77252) - Designed To Eliminate Line Twist!
    1/30 Bag Has 4pcs
    2/45. Bag Has 4pcs
    3/100. Bag Has 4pcs
    4/150. Bag Has 3pcs

https://youtu.be/wXuqwq30R4A
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-BB Snap Swivels.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	54111