Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Typical Fishing Supply Delivery! What Did I Get Today?

Default Typical Fishing Supply Delivery! What Did I Get Today?

Some Months No Deliveries While Others I Get Several Boxes in a Day!

This is probably my most asked question is what types of fishing gear do i receive & use? I've recently have been helping a recent college graduate student who has the potential of being a great angler & has a keen understanding of educating others. So i've outfitted him with several rigs that i own & prototype lures with the blessing of the company rep i'm associated with.

So right now i'm showing him my style so he can latter develop his own way of fishing. He has raw potential so i gave him some of my rigs to use for his own. A spinning, casting, surf & UL rig. After today's shipment i'll be giving him some of the gear i've received today. So i decided to show him & others on what some of my typical deliveries consist of. He just left on cloud 9 with some of the USA Mezashi Jigs to use as only a few in the USA has what he now owns. He was proud to have spooled his first fishing reel as well this afternoon.

Part of fishing is not catching the largest fish. Well, kind of. It's also showing others what you've learned. Passing valuable fishing knowledge on. As a kid i've loved fishing but my grandfather & father never took the time to teach me. Everything i was back then I learned on my own. I walked to the library to read all day & watched Let's Go Fishing w/Bruce Carter on Sunday after Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.

I worked the 11pm shift at the Hawaii Dole Pineapple Cannery starting at 14yrs for 2 summers to earn enough to purchase my own fishing & diving gear. Most people at my age know what i'm talking about. I learned what i needed to know & purchased my gear to fish & dive. That was then. Now i'm blessed that i'm able to share what i know with others. The internet has made that a reality. I can't do this for everyone but helping the aspirations of this one great future angler is a start.

https://youtu.be/ZQfmF9oONQs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0984.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	54103