Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: St Patty's Day "One of a Kind" US Fishing Combo! Olympus & Mustad!

Default St Patty's Day "One of a Kind" US Fishing Combo! Olympus & Mustad!

Green On Black Today! The Heros 5000 Spinner from Olympus! The Mustad EVOQ Not Currently Released Yet! Using Green Eminent Braid by Soft Steel! Truly a UNIQUE Fishing Rig in Honor For My Grandmother's Birthday in Heaven "Florence Ichijo". RIL.

Had to do this as i'm proud to be part of companies that have great products. For those unaware Olympus srl of Italy is the European distributor of Okuma & Mustad products. What i'm beginning to see is the World's fishing gear leaning more towards lighter builds using stronger materials with greater emphasis on colors & design than before. Basically cool looking "eye candy".

Gone are those heavy thick metal frames. Now lighter metals like aluminum & magnesium are combined with strong composites like carbon & kevlar. Even rods have gone this route over the widely used fiber-glass blanks of old. Every facet of fishing is changing & evolving from jig/lure technology to fishing line extrusion techniques.

Just look at my "modernized" one-of-a-kind rig i just put together. If you know people you can create these types of combinations that are awesome just to look at. As i'm typing this UPS just arrived with more unique rods not due out yet. Also the finalized product to help the bone fishing & other light tackle fanatics of catch & release. It's finally going to be released! What everyone at the Izuo Brothers Show wanted to see & placed advanced orders on. I'll be field testing this soon. My buddies bone-fishing the flats will each want one.

I'll be doing an introduction video of this new product before using it in the field. I guarantee anyone who walks the flats will want one, or at the very least be aware of its existence & usefulness. It's going to be fun again walking the flats.

https://youtu.be/kBfnFRoQ8lw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-St Patty's Day.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	54061