Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Blue Azores 6000 Spinning Reel w/a Gomexsus 47mm Knob!

Default Blue Azores 6000 Spinning Reel w/a Gomexsus 47mm Knob!

For Okuma's Azores Spinning Reels I've Figured Out How to Fit The Blue Azores 6K & 8K For Gomexus Power Knobs!

Recently i've been working with Vernon over at Gomexus to figure out if their current inventory of handles & knobs could be used on Okuma reels. It's been tough but we've made some headway in helping both companies. This past week i still couldn't make headway working on the Blue Azores 4K for USA & foreign usage but i did figure out how to convert the Blue Azores 6000 & 8000 units with 47mm Power Knobs (the knob colors used even matched the reel's body).

I had to show close-up videos of all my steps so the technicians overseas can duplicate the parts i've been using. Once the sizes & threading is established Gomexus can concentrate on coloration & choice of production materials used. I have other boxed reels in front of me now so i'm slowly working towards outfitting the more popular models & sizes that Okuma offers. Recently i like the direction Okuma has taken with introducing high end reels that comes with high quality vented handle knobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_kOkPqnxv0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Azores 6K-Cover.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	54057