Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: GOMEXUS Handle Knob For Which Okuma Spinners?

Default GOMEXUS Handle Knob For Which Okuma Spinners?

WILL NOT WORK ON THE NEW HELIOS HD LINE INTRODUCED IN 2022!

The hexagon stem must be hollow & threaded for this Gomexus model for it to mate with the Ceymar Spinning Reel. It does work with the Ceymar C models because all the stems are hollow & threaded. But the Ceymar HD 1000 i have has a solid stem. At first i thought it was just the smaller unit but i just saw a new unboxing of the large Ceymar HD 4000 on YouTube and the stem on that large model is solid as well.

It also doesn't work with the newer ITX line as all those stems are solid as well. But i did find it mates well with the regular Ceymar C's, Epixor XT, the Inspira ISX, and Helios HSX models. And the Avenger, Avenger ABF, & the Avenger ABF B-series as well. I showed most of these as clips but since it ran over 11min just for this i decided to write the rest in. But on the Gomexus website as well as on Amazon the available information isn't complete so i'm just "filling in the gaps".

https://youtu.be/7eQKnxEHUPE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0-Pic.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	54021