Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Alondra / City Parks Trout Opener 2023

Default Alondra / City Parks Trout Opener 2023

Just kidding. DFG didn't plant. Not sure if other city park lakes actually got their trout. One local said he had been there every day this week and the truck never showed up.

I caught 1 nice sized turtle.

Also there was a homeless tent with a nice lakefront view.

My local park got stocked this week with trout and it brought in a bit of a crowd! Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-18-2023 at 03:56 PM.

Thank you Temp for the update. I was there Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, skunked both days.

cuyamaca has been getting regular plants of cardboard trout
    with a new stocking today
    fishing has been good
    the weather not so good

haven't fished there since summer but a have a buddy that hits it at least once a week and said it has been constantly good
    he is a troller and said smaller rapalla rainbow trout clones have been the hot ticket

i have to go up to anza tomorrow to check on my daughters animals and will hit hemet lake to check up on how fishing is and i will post my findings

wind was blowing full gale
    40+ gust
    so nobody was on the lake fishing today
    stopped by the campground dinner for a cup of coffee and asked how fishing has been and they said good to excellent