Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: How Fishing Butlers Rod Ties Work!

Default How Fishing Butlers Rod Ties Work!

Most Elastic Rod Ties Work In A Similar Way! I Chose Fishing Butlers!

For years i tend to use rubber bands to keep my 2pc & 3pc rods together. After a few years of being lazy i decided to abandon my Flintstone mentality & to invest in quality rod tie straps that work & are re-useable for years. As of this year i have 114 rods (say what)? Very few are 1-piecers. Mostly 2pc & some are 3pc. I needed a uniform system that functions well & hopefully has a kicking look to it.

Enter Fishing Butlers! Years ago i bought 4 Daiwa Tournament 40 Rods from Charley's Fishing Supply in downtown, Honolulu. Their #1 salesperson Suki that sold me those rods suggested that i get these new type of fishing rod ties called Fishing Butlers to use on them. Thanks Suki for that tip! Now all my active & stored rods has them on.

All current rod ties on the market employ some type of elastic band or velcro type of storage and/or storage system. I got in touch with Fishing Butlers & they were able to supply me with longer sizes that weren't available locally. I also decided to protect my reels from external damage from storage to transportation & usage so i started employing Royal Crown Bags (burp)! That took awhile to collect!

https://youtu.be/zqatEk4UYts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-Pic copy.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	53984