Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Fulmor tips?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I went to Hemet Lake on Thursday. I have been there a couple of times this summer, and the Bluegill and Pumpkinseed fishing has been really good there. They have been decent size and biting on everything around the coves. I caught them on jigs, flies, worms and grubs (real ones from my yard) on Thursday. I was hoping to catch a catfish, too, but I didn't see any. No signs of trout either. I also caught a little bass and hooked a larger one on a jig, but it jumped and came off the hook.

By the way, while my wife was in the car, a woman approached her and appeared to be impersonating a ranger or some such. She seemed to be asking my wife and other people for parking fees. When my wife pointed out that we already had a parking pass (Adventure Pass) hanging from our rear-view mirror, she went to bother another woman. Watch out for scammers out there.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 08-13-2022 at 10:57 AM.