Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Jigging LineDancers From Shore!

Default Jigging LineDancers From Shore!

2-Days in a Row Sick w/Covid & Jigging LineDancers Are Working!

Yup, i used to throw lead eggs at night during a full moon using LineDancers but i thought it might work jigging from shore as well. I would like to thank Bill Stute of LineDancer for sending me my first units years ago. I leave after an hour, for now, but that's all the time i need. I find the flutter-styled Mustad Tracershot jigs are the BEST lures i've ever used from shore! I've been changing around my Okuma gear but it seems to work on any combo so far.

I'd like to thank Matt from Mustad for always looking out for me for my shore jigging needs. It's taken me a long time to refine my shore casting needs. Right now i'm hooking-up most of the time after i changed what i was doing wrong. And i no longer linger around all day at the water. Also for years i rarely keep what i catch. I'd rather go by myself so i don't have to deal with anglers asking for fish. I'm not trying to be mean, it's how i fish nowadays. For the thrill of it.

https://youtu.be/eST_RDAMbjw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jiggiing LineDancer-2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	53851