Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Nice YT from SCI

Default Nice YT from SCI

Second trip on the Little Kolo this year! First trip was a dud, tuna run out of San Diego resulting in no tuna. So we pointed the boat towards San Clemente Island for the next trip and did ok. Jaime got a nice yellowtail and I caught 2 legal halibut, lost a third monster hali due to knot failure, grrrrr We fished in pyramid cove using live squid we had caught the night before. Been a slow year starting off but hopefully things will pick up soon!

Awesome video Jeff , that big yellowtail really kicked my *** but I won the battle
    I look like **** from staying up late making squid overall a decent trip in the books
    Yellowtail tacos were delicious next we make some ceviche !!!
    I’m already looking forward to the next trip

Nice YT guys.
    How big were the flatty's?

Costa Rica was beautiful, but the storm down there almost shut the fishing down.
    Nothing but doritos on the troll.

See you soon.

Robert
    <><

That video brought back memories!!

I freaking LOVED that you guys were talking about my YT/Seabass i caught from pyramid cove a few years back

Jeff used to always give me ***** for thumbing the spool too hahaha

Nice Yellow!!