Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Jacks go WILD For Flanker Speed Jigs by FishLab!

Default Jacks go WILD For Flanker Speed Jigs by FishLab!

I First Hit Another Beach to Watch The Lure's Reaction Before Going to This Spot!

I only had an hour this Sunday morning so i stopped here to try my Flanker Speed Jig Lure out by FishLab. I used my 9'9" Guide Select Pro & my new orange GT Spinning reel that i spooled using 10lb Eminent Braid by Soft Steel, by Okuma. My morning wasn't going as i planned. Because of the 4-days of pouring rain i fell down a slope on the slippery mud and "mucked" up my new Mustad long sleeve technical shirt. It's still there in the bushes, i'll be back to get it. Luckily i had a spare in my backpack.

After viewing the GoPro segments i now realize the impact of the fall re-adjusted my action camera. Great. The lens is now pointing down too much at an angle. I did pick-up a pan-sized 2lb White Trevally Jack in 30min. So i released it back. 10min latter i picked up another Papi'o (our local term for Jacks) roughly the same size. Seems my mud covered buttons on my GoPro didn't turn on when i depressed the button to record catching it. That 2nd Papi'o was also released back but got a fast pic on my iPhone .

Both Jacks inhaled the Flanker Lure by attacking it from behind. The way it's weighted to how it moves through the water tells me this is a fish magnet. Now i proved it. Can't wait to try the blue ones and the smaller sizes on my UL rig as well.

https://youtu.be/AB58pSLqX4M
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jacks-Cover.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	53771