Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: WON Striper Derby anyone?

Default WON Striper Derby anyone?

I will be headed out to Havasu this weekend with my buddy and my son and his friend. Hoping to pull on some fish. Gonna be hot but I have only missed a few of these since the late 1980's. Unfortunately , this is the first year I can remember that they are not giving away a nice boat as the main raffle prize. Should be a great time nonetheless!

Quote Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
    I will be headed out to Havasu this weekend with my buddy and my son and his friend. Hoping to pull on some fish. Gonna be hot but I have only missed a few of these since the late 1980's. Unfortunately , this is the first year I can remember that they are not giving away a nice boat as the main raffle prize. Should be a great time nonetheless!
    Here now hope not windy like last year good luck in the derby.

Was great weather this year lost more fish than we caught but did win a blind bogey Saturday. Fun time��

Congrats on the bogey! We got blanked on the prizes but another friend's daughter won a bogey fishing solo so that was cool! Fishing wasn't as good for us this year as it was last year. We weighed in around 8 lbs. and my son and friend about 21 lbs. great time as usual!

Congrats on the bogey! We got blanked on the prizes but another friend's daughter won a bogey fishing solo so that was cool! Fishing wasn't as good for us this year as it was last year. We weighed in around 8 lbs. and my son and friend about 21 lbs. great time as usual!
    Did you go this year? We went had a good time caught some fish didn’t win anything but was fun and good weather.

Didn't make it this year. My buddy weighed in about 30 pounds and won some sunglasses. Caught them trolling. Hope to make it next year!

Didn't make it this year. My buddy weighed in about 30 pounds and won some sunglasses. Caught them trolling. Hope to make it next year!
    We weighted in about the same didn’t win anything this year but was fun.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F80AB1A2-D819-4BA8-AFD6-8C04547AC865.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	54101