Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Bonefish Strikes Now a Memory Off Broken Pier!

Default Bonefish Strikes Now a Memory Off Broken Pier!

Bonefish Strikes Starting Before Sunrise Lasting to Early Evening on Just 1-Day!

The military has closed this area to the public but i still hear of military personnel using this pier day & night. For years i've dove & fished here. Caught a lot of fish off this pier. I helped drill holes for spikes back in the 70's. Took marine biology students here on University of Hawaii field trips. For years i cleaned & maintained the grounds on my dime. The last few years i was coming in 2x a week just to haul out others garbage just to keep it open with no problems or issues.

Most of the MP's knew who i was as i was a member of Sea Lancers Diving Club on the next pier down. But 2yrs ago a fence was erected to keep people off this pier dubbed Broken Pier. Thus ended an era that i was a part of since the 70's. This presentation was a good day of everyone catching Bonefish, known locally as O'io. Enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/EtAnO6YNKJA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bonefish Cover Cover.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	53710