Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: This Fish is a Lady - Ladyfish!

Default This Fish is a Lady - Ladyfish!

Ladyfish Was Caught Using Bait Bags Made From Big Vic's Bait Netting From ProMed Inc!

When i fish with friends in Florida Ladyfish were considered a "trash" fish due to the soft texture of the meat and the many bones. Just like Bonefish. So i decided to change that by scrapping the soft meat with a large spoon to create a bowl of "fish pudding". To this i added chopped onions & green onions, oyster sauce, bread chunks, salt & pepper. Mushed everything together so it resembled & felt like white meatloaf.

I fried patties made of this & my Florida friends never threw back another Ladyfish ever again. I recently posted a pic of this catch from 2016 that drew some attention. So i decided to show how i set-up my baiting system making bait bags using Big Vic's Bait Netting. This method saves your bait for multiple usage. I started using only 2 whole small squid & a few shrimps. But we filled 2 coolers so we had enough for our families.

My fishing buddy Wayne Choy joined me this morning. By noon were cleaning fish at home. Hope you enjoyed this.

https://youtu.be/A1BBBlEYZSw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-Pic.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	53584