Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Guide Select Pro Rods Have Backbone!

Default Guide Select Pro Rods Have Backbone!

Hard To Go Wrong With a Limited Lifetime Warranty!

Just got my 2nd rod in the mail this month. Covid is affecting everyone. Receiving merchandise is a waiting game that can't be helped. Years back i had the T40X series by Okuma. I really love them. I even landed a small GT to large Rays on them. But that line was discontinued for the Guide Select Pro's.

Now it's the Guide Select Pro. These are quality built rods from the SS LBG 316 grade guides to the Fuji Premium Reel Seat. It even carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Not many businesses offer such a warranty. So far i've tried the Helios 30 w/15lb braid to the ITX 3000 Spinning Reels filled with 10lb braid. The 10lb braid feels & handles well on the 9'9". I'm sure 8lb monofilament would do nicely as well.

The graphite blanks used are 30/40 ton & ultra sensitive. Responsive to the slightest nibble. But it still has BACKBONE! Enough to set that hook fast. This is my 2nd rod & looking at a shorter one next.

https://youtu.be/2WlRcvX8k7c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guide Select Cover .jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	53561