Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: how to kill a demon !!! we gather here again.... so many gone NOW... but many still..

Default how to kill a demon !!! we gather here again.... so many gone NOW... but many still..

it rains now, the monotony of rain has got to me....(no need to read it all) ::: out of the box is not our selves but pirate endeavors.. or myths ::: wtf!! whatever, but true
    some left earth .......... (quiet) wishful thinking,...

wonderful specimen............. play both videos concurrent pls, and F! the new kids on the block, DEATH is our last and FINAL chapter.... here... BUT IT CONTINOUES ......some where else.

FOR THOSE GONE...... and a RESET AGAIN!!!!!!!! it continuous
    nothing to fear.... but 2 FISH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killing demons.or laying angels to rest.... OCEAN WAVES decide... demons or angels to REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Roy; 01-01-2022 at 04:27 AM.

So how is the boat going?

im not ignoring , just not the time, btw ... which boat? you could be trolling...

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    im not ignoring , just not the time, btw ... which boat? you could be trolling...
    No troll the 50hp ocean going vessel 🚢.

Jaja, lol .... oh the "No Rush".... its good, its been cold and with all the festivities we havent taken her out lately. But yeah, we are do a trip again soon, ill keep you posted. see what 2022 brings us all. we all get a grave..exect natural lifty!!! I dont know no MORE... within so many LEVELs..... "I would , just sent it" OUR MAKER AT PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Roy; 03-17-2022 at 03:55 AM.