Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: PB Striper at Castaic

Default PB Striper at Castaic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	554A3F36-56AC-4A1D-8A22-8CE966C1BD93.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	53519Click image for larger version. 

Name:	554A3F36-56AC-4A1D-8A22-8CE966C1BD93.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	53519Picked up Jeff Webmaster around 4:30 AM, Load it up and headed to Castaic lake about half a mile before the exit start feeling a weird vibration look back and the boat is leaning to one side blown tire on the trailer not the way I wanted to start the day , crazy thing is that , Jeff and I will were literally just talking about a guy changing his blown tire on the side of the freeway and how dangerous it was specially in the dark so I drove it all the way to the exit with Jeff’s help put on the spare real quick only lost about 15 minutes drove up the hill and got in line, not too many people online today unlike last week, we got on the lake we look for boils but didn’t see any , Started fishing top water with some big Lures managed to connect on the trout BBC , for my personal best stripper so stoked !! Caught and released a few schoolies
    Jeff Released a few green carp,
    Last edited by luckyjr21; 11-24-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Nice fish �� thanks for update. Happy Thanksgiving.