Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: More bugs 11/13

Default More bugs 11/13

Took Arthur and some friends out to Catalina for a little fishing and lobstering. We caught 15 legal lobster, bunch of whitefish and some sheepshead. Grilled a few of them on the boat and made lobster rolls for dinner!

Good times for sure!!!
    Way to slay..:.

CM

Damn that lobster roll looks gooooood!

The numbers are getting better guys.

I'll be in La Paz for a week after Thanksgiving, look forward to seeing you guys
    and sharing some stories.

Robert
    <><

Thank you Jeff and Jaime again for a fun and successful trip. I enjoyed watching Jaime putting the boys to work.
    I'll be busy from now through the New Year, but let's get back out there soon after.
    Happy Holidays everybody!
    Have fun in La Paz Roberto...

Last edited by Wingnut; 11-23-2021 at 04:56 PM.

Definitely a successful trip, great times with great friends and bonus !!!awesome food , thanks for the sandwich Arthur they were delicious, always a pleasure fishing with you and the guys , they did great, can’t believe I brought in that stingray on 10 pound test but it was a fun fight , looking forward to the next trip
    Robert , have a great time at La Paz , take lots of pictures and kill something for me
    Last edited by luckyjr21; 11-24-2021 at 08:04 PM.