Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Striper still going at Castaic

Default Striper still going at Castaic

We went last Tuesday, got one around 5 pounds on a trout swimbait. They had just stocked trout the day before and they were boiling around the ramp and dam area. Went the week before and got lucky and found them boiling in a cove. Got a nice 7-8 poounder on a topwater plug. Couple smaller ones.

Bet that suka was fun to catch!
    Piru is like chocolate milk…

CM

I think you were parked in front of me on Tuesday morning in line!

Glad you got into them.

I threw my shoulders out throwing the big swimbaits for a few follows, a few boils, yada yada. That's how swimbait fishing is.

Awesome brother stop by and say hi next time! Did you see that jackass a couple cars ahead of us cut into the line as they let the gate open? When they stopped the guy behind him got out and punked his a**, made him turn around and go to the back of the line! We went again last Friday. Got this 4-5 pounder on the swimbait first thing in the morning then couple smaller ones later in the day. Seems like the swimbait bite is dying though, need another trout plant already!

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Did you see that jackass a couple cars ahead of us cut into the line as they let the gate open? When they stopped the guy behind him got out and punked his a**, made him turn around and go to the back of the line!
    The dude in the older truck? Yeah, I *thought* he was an employee that was just running late considering how confident he was in his maneuver, but when I saw him driving back UP the hill to get in the back of the line, I assumed he was just trying to cut in line and some checked him.

What are people thinking sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    The dude in the older truck? Yeah, I *thought* he was an employee that was just running late considering how confident he was in his maneuver, but when I saw him driving back UP the hill to get in the back of the line, I assumed he was just trying to cut in line and some checked him.

What are people thinking sometimes?
    Themselves I can do what I want till someone calls me on it that’s bigger than me.

Thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    Thanks for the report.
    you're welcome!