Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: VIDPRO! My LED GoPro Video Light!

Default VIDPRO! My LED GoPro Video Light!

Vidpro For Night Usage! One of Several Units I Use For Shooting at Night!

The Vidpro family of LED lights for GoPro & other action cameras are inexpensive but dependable. I use my larger units for daytime shootings in covered areas. The LED-M52 unit are perfect for GoPro & all types of Action Cameras. Been using these since 2014. I already had the M52 but decided to get a back-up. Here are the stats-

# 52 LEDs on 4 power settings @ 25%/50%/75%/100%.
    # Built-in Lithium Battery. Lasts 2hr at full power continuously on.
    # Daytime balanced @ 5600K output (color temp rating).
    # Includes mounting hardware for GoPros, action cameras, camcorders & cell phones.
    # IP65 water resistant housing (survived night rains sine 2014).
    # 2 integrated 1/4in 20-thread tripod sockets allowing horizontal and vertical mounting.
    # Beam angle 60° wide.
    # Power 3.7v 700mAh.
    # Weight 1.6oz.
    # Size 7.5W x 2.8H x 2.8D in cm.
    # Comes with a 1yr Limited Warranty.

In the video i used my original model from 2014 for the night light demonstration. It hasn't been charged for over 2yr but still lit up the area. After a full charging the light is very intense. I normally shoot my subjects within 5ft at the 1st Setting & 7ft the 2nd or 3rd Setting. You normally wouldn't shoot past 10ft & i've never used the 4th Setting. Ever. Also the GoPro was not in night mode so the resolution was dark due to the low power used & i had it on the wrong setting.

https://youtu.be/tDVoh6LwfZc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vidpro Cover.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	53442  

I have read your post, it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your post.