Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: My Fishing Bells Signifies Different Rigs!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My Fishing Bells Signifies Different Rigs!

Why Fish Using Different Bells? So Each Rig Has It's Own Sound!

When i shore cast my rigs i need to set the hook and start bringing the fish in before it either throws the hook or a predator pulls it off after the strike. I fish with 1-3 rigs. Depends on the location & topography of the area. In some spots i'm not able to visually keep track of my gear so i need to know which rig to run too.

So i purchase my bells that have different decibels. Some areas have high winds so i need to place 2 bells on them. If my rod has no glassed-in bell tubes i use Tony Lopez's Bell Holders. Why would you use multiple bells that are all the same day or night? You could if you could visually keep all in view, but in some localities that may not be possible. The only exception to me not using bells is if others are close by but not within eyesight or ear shot of a bell going off. Don't need others rushing over.

https://youtu.be/pKamv95yC2A
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fishing Bell Cover.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	53440