ive got a few redears like this so far. but this my best smallie here. the bad thing it was also a bait and wait. and not on topwater or fake stuff like i wouldve liked. the drop shot here is about as bad as castaic too easy to snag and lose rigs. so i just been throwing topwater constantly while i got the bait and waits out. though the small fish have been hitting nicely that i dont have much time for the topwater sometimes. but if i get out first thing in am or more towards when the sun is going down then ill concentrate more on topwater. there is another vid i put on my youtube like 15 minutes long it shows a topwater i got from cast to catch in the last minute and half if you want to check it out and more of the fire bait and wait.. it was a pretty good fish also but was getting dark so had to sepia it just to be able to see it. 10" redear and bluegill are considered trophies here though i think both get a lot bigger here. i did have one lunk bluegill but sadly i thought i was recording but i didnt. later guys.