Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Skunkfest.com

Default Skunkfest.com

Howdy y'all. Not much to report other than the fact that my last 7 sessions have been skunk central. Don't know what it is but it is no bueno. Regardless it has been relaxing throwing my line out even if it is for 3 hours at a time. Perhaps the most exciting news was seeing a halibut cruise the line up a few sessions ago and seeing my first turbot today. Maybe I will get one next time. Good luck out there.

Quick Reminder: respect the line up and do not cast into someone else's zone. Had some jerkoffs cast right into where I was casting and tell me to move because they had higher ground. I was fishing the spot first btw. Knowing I would go to jail if I exchanged words, I decided to move far down the beach and get my new reel tuned in. Again, respect other people's fishing space.

The fishing, that's how it goes.

The jack asses, well they're jack asses!

Thanks for the report,
    Robert
    <><