Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Just chill bro!!!!

Default Just chill bro!!!!

:::play/ read:::

Chill Bro Lyrics Video Song | Local Boy Telugu | Dhanush | Vivek - Mervin | Sathya Jyothi Films

Dont ever get drunk an post here.... drunk...... Chill Bro! (had to re event my mess up, but kind of like it now, maybe a lot)

for my Indian friends... best I could do with the tittle!!!...HIGH ENERGY MUSIC........summer almost over... fall fishing....its on!

BALLYWOOD.... FALLYWOOD

posed .... We way to cool..... FEELING the music.... "language barriers not there" sent it!!!!!!!!!!!! INDIA... one of the most populated countries, and they HAVE NUKES!!!!!!!!! to keep Pakistan.. on check, and china... i hope.

most americans are........................

"i am a silly boy", only know 20 miles.... vs the KILO ton RADIUS, not to mention MEGA ton.

as the weather chills.... bro, DIFFERENT KIND of fishing.

Epic Transformation Summer to Fall

FALL is in the air, BUT ......as the masses stay home.. little by little.. and winter comes....

I enjoy it all, at the end of every season.... MEMORIES!!! are made.... to last a life time.

we fish 365 a year.... chill is not even "A just chill BRO"!

we have it all.

play/read....

UPLIFTING TRANCE: Metta & Glyde - The Shimmering (Amsterdam Trance)

::: the DUERMETE FILES ::: FALL sleep files..... chill bro. trance 2021, dare to continue ?!

6am, going for more!!!! guess im back at ..... step ONE! nothing CHANGED!! .... just years, and TRANCE!!! BUT SOMETHING BETTER!!!

trance.......

SEND IT!!! FORENSIC FILE IT!!!

:::trance is life and life is trance:::

"if im not DEAD!YET!, i am for you:::"

OPEN PORTAL!!! TO EVERYDAY!

yet STILL, here!!!
    Last edited by Roy; 11-07-2021 at 11:16 PM.