Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: I think I ate the best burger in the world?

Default I think I ate the best burger in the world?

Went to Texas for a road trip. Had a lot of fun making this video. Hope you all enjoy it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNAr...ichaelGuerrero

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Went to Texas for a road trip. Had a lot of fun making this video. Hope you all enjoy it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNAr...ichaelGuerrero
    They are all good. But… in in out is the best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    They are all good. But… in in out is the best for me.
    expand your horizons chucky

this place has been pouring cocktails for near a century and may have the best burger in america

the waterfront bar and grill in san diego try their texas burger

In and out the best but heading to Austin Wednesday if they have one there will give them a try.
    I do love a good cheeseburger anytime of the day thanks for the video enjoyed it..

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    In and out the best but heading to Austin Wednesday if they have one there will give them a try.
    I do love a good cheeseburger anytime of the day thanks for the video enjoyed it..

Get Terry Blacks BBq or better yet, Franklins. If you go to Franklins its a long wait. 3-5 hours.

For chain burgers, In N Out is a solid shot.

But, after leaving the In n Out drive thru, I always go to McDonalds for the fries.

In N Out's fries have got to be the worst excuse for French fries that I've ever tasted from a fast food establishment. While I do realize they do them that way for time, they really need to figure out a new recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    For chain burgers, In N Out is a solid shot.

But, after leaving the In n Out drive thru, I always go to McDonalds for the fries.

In N Out's fries have got to be the worst excuse for French fries that I've ever tasted from a fast food establishment. While I do realize they do them that way for time, they really need to figure out a new recipe.
    No way Jose in and out fries are the real deal I only get the double double animal and add a few fries to the burger
    I don’t even think McDonald’s are real potatoes �� but if you like them that’s kool. Been eating them since 1968.

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Get Terry Blacks BBq or better yet, Franklins. If you go to Franklins its a long wait. 3-5 hours.
    My granddaughter works at AGAPE smoke was really good little place in Liberty Hill pick your food up at the counter and eat out back in the yard. Plus they had live music going on there must be so many places like that in Texas every yard you drive by has a home made smoker in it.
    did have a Whataburger no chance against in and out .
    The best was they only serve fresh smoked meat every day so she would bring home what was not sold that day had smoked sausage with eggs and a little brisket for breakfast.