Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: I don't want to fish, I don't want to do anything!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I don't want to fish, I don't want to do anything!

The recent news have been disturbing... the vaccines, increased cases, new variants. When will these things stop? I have dealt with the pandemic pretty well but I'm losing my patience or I'm losing it completely. I am so stressed that I can't do anything normal now. I hate that this is the world we have to love in now, but I don't wanna go on. I don't want to do anything anymore. Can I just sleep and wake up when this is all over. :( Am I vrazy or what? Please tell me I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Althea Hamby View Post
    The recent news have been disturbing... the vaccines, increased cases, new variants. When will these things stop? I have dealt with the pandemic pretty well but I'm losing my patience or I'm losing it completely. I am so stressed that I can't do anything normal now. I hate that this is the world we have to love in now, but I don't wanna go on. I don't want to do anything anymore. Can I just sleep and wake up when this is all over. :( Am I vrazy or what? Please tell me I'm not.
    Make sure your up to date on the Covid 19 vaccine and wear your mask! Things will be OK, that's the same advice I'm giving myself and it's worked out pretty well so far!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Make sure your up to date on the Covid 19 vaccine and wear your mask! Things will be OK, that's the same advice I'm giving myself and it's worked out pretty well so far!
    Yes, I already had my vaccine and wear a mask every time I go out. It's just so depressing that this pandemic has affected us in so many ways. how's the situation where you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Althea Hamby View Post
    Are you ok? You sound really down. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.

Hey guys. Thanks for the responses. I guess I'm just having a pretty bad week and so fed up with the news. I pretty much revole my life to what's a do and a dont due to this pandemic. I just want to sleep and sleep and eat. But hey, I'll be okay. Thanks!

Just do something that will keep your mind busy. Maybe find a new hobby you can do at home.

Quote Originally Posted by classfummy View Post
    Just do something that will keep your mind busy. Maybe find a new hobby you can do at home.
    I am trying my best to keep my mind busy, I even started out gardening. How about you, did you find a new hobby?

the pandemic really only effected me economically

had a great positive cash flow

real-estate mostly with a little in commodities and stock

covid ate up nearly 5 years of my personal money to fund the non producing llc's

general things like tax's , insurance trash maintenance an repairs normal expense's of ownership

still had to pay the state and feds their share

but i was lucky i had the savings to do it

have a beach house that i purchased 48 years ago which i turned into an abb
    and moved to a old place a got in the 70's in murrieta , thought it would be green acres still but not hardly
    same as the beach bulging with unlimited amounts of people all in a rush to go no where

the 15 is just as bad as the nickle bumper to bumper

miss the sound of the surf and the fog horn
    not as many trains as there used to be so that was a none factor

but now i got livestock to listen to ,bad trade
    Last edited by capoisok; 09-07-2021 at 11:45 AM.