Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    CHUCKY

only a fool would have expected any other outcome when we followed the russians as occupiers 20 years ago
    the russians dealing with the afghanies makes our war effort look pale ,they had no human right or public opinions to worry about
    what happened they got their ***'s kicked

you babble without saying anything
    not much of a strong reflection on you sport or your ability to view history
    You guys are cool. I could care less about Afghan crap.
    We gave them everything to fight and they failed.
    Too bad our president left his dik in the dirt on that.
    Now they have what we left behind I hope it’s garbage and these taliban d bags don’t know how to use it.
    I doubt that’s the case.
    Our commander and chief failed miserably on that ( leaving weapons behind )

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    It's Commander IN Chief, Chucks.

In any case, what if I told you that there was another Commander in Chief who years ago gave terrorists weapons and sent the CIA in to train what became the present-day Taliban.

Would that be a miserable fail?

I think Afghanistan is a shared blame scenario. I mean, our last President released the guy who is about to become the President of Afghanistan, a Taliban leader. Talk about the Art of the Deal, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    It's Commander IN Chief, Chucks.

In any case, what if I told you that there was another Commander in Chief who years ago gave terrorists weapons and sent the CIA in to train what became the present-day Taliban.

Would that be a miserable fail?

I think Afghanistan is a shared blame scenario. I mean, our last President released the guy who is about to become the President of Afghanistan, a Taliban leader. Talk about the Art of the Deal, huh?
    Trump is not in charge. Get him out of your head or is it you’re head. Idk. Duuhhhh commander in chef. Serious question? Are the taliban gonna get vaccines? Do they social distance when they behead someone? Or just wash their hand after.

You guys are cool. I could care less about Afghan crap.
    We gave them everything to fight and they failed.
    Too bad our president left his dik in the dirt on that.
    Now they have what we left behind I hope it’s garbage and these taliban d bags don’t know how to use it.
    I doubt that’s the case.

chucky you sound like your blowing dill pickles or maybe joes dick

19 +years of previous administration's of which 12 were led by republicans
    including a preestablished time line for withdrawal set by pinky and it's ALL joes fault after 7 months

joe had the balls to pull the plug
    something in 4 years trump didn't get done

Afghan is a sich place and all who support the war are sick in the head.

Trump is not in charge. Get him out of your head or is it you’re head. Idk.
    Trump wasn't in charge when he released Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar? Could've sworn he was.

I guess this photo must be Fake News.

And yes Chucky, judging from the photo, it does look like the Taliban do use masks and do practice social distancing!

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    19 +years of previous administration's of which 12 were led by republicans
    including a preestablished time line for withdrawal set by pinky and it's ALL joes fault after 7 months

joe had the balls to pull the plug
    something in 4 years trump didn't get done

your as silly as chucky

it's not now and never has been a political problem , but a direction of national policy for at least the last 150 years

Afghanistan mattered simply for it's geopolitical location nothing more and after the Russians got tossed out we filled the power vacuum

same deal we used the saudi's for after the shaw got dumped while also directing and supporting at the same time husseins army against the persians
    Last edited by capoisok; 08-31-2021 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Trump wasn't in charge when he released Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar? Could've sworn he was.

I guess this photo must be Fake News.

And yes Chucky, judging from the photo, it does look like the Taliban do use masks and do practice social distancing!

Get your nose out of capiosk arse. I could care less who released who. You started the thread. The withdrawal is a disaster leaving Americans behind , leaving equipment oh and now I’m hearing they left the dogs also. Wow you must be happy with yourself. If you’re happy with the way the withdrawal went I have some ocean front property by your moms house in Arizona I will sell you.

Get your nose out of capiosk arse. I could care less who released who. You started the thread. The withdrawal is a disaster leaving Americans behind , leaving equipment oh and now I’m hearing they left the dogs also. Wow you must be happy with yourself. If you’re happy with the way the withdrawal went I have some ocean front property by your moms house in Arizona I will sell you.
    As for me, I'm not happy with the withdrawal. I pity those Afghans left behind and just waiting for their dooms day in the hand of the Taliban. However, how about our own Citizens? Are we still willing to sacrifice more soldiers in their battle ground knowing the fact the Afghans, themselves, are trying to flee and afraid to fight. Oh, its a hard for me which side to take.

I could care less who released who.
    Yes Chucky, because if the shoe would've been on the other foot and Biden would have been one to make a deal with the Taliban and let their leaders loose, I'm sure you'd be as flippant.

You started the thread. The withdrawal is a disaster leaving Americans behind , leaving equipment oh and now I’m hearing they left the dogs also. Wow you must be happy with yourself. If you’re happy with the way the withdrawal went I have some ocean front property by your moms house in Arizona I will sell you.
    Chucky, you couldn't find Arizona on a map, let alone Afghanistan. While we appreciate your thoughts, the more you speak the more I realize that our educational system really failed a lot of people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123