Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morro Bay Rockfish 7-31-2021

Default Morro Bay Rockfish 7-31-2021

It was too windy to fish on the entire SoCal coast last Saturday so we hitched up the Little Kolo and drove North to Morro Bay where the forecast called for flat calm weather. Met up with Arthur and some of his friends and off we went to the rockfish grounds! First couple stops were dead - couple sand dabs and small rf. Made a little move and hit the mother load with some quality chuckles and reds. First time fishing for a couple of guys onboard, sounded like everyone had a good time. Hopefully the weather will settle and we'll get back to the tuna soon!

Here is the video:

Arthur has some pictures I'm sure he will post them soon!

The quality of the Rockfish was amazing , tacos for days
    Great job Jeff finding the fish, Arthur it was a pleasure fishing with you and the gang,
    can’t wait to do it again
    Great way to spend the day, bent rods and Lots of laugh , next time we chase wsb !!!!!

Default What a Blast!

Brother Jeff, thank you for making the adjustment to head North. We trust your judgment and it was right on!
    Thank you for making me look like a HERO in front of my friends and family. Thanh, Long and Hoan had a great time. They talk about the trip constantly and already bugging me to plan another trip.

Jaime, thank you for your patience, kindness and helpfulness towards the newbies. I appreciate that very much. Looking forward to fishing with you again very soon...

Great catch! I can understand the laugh. Priceless!

Awesome Rockies,beautiful location,I’ll be there next week,that’s one awesome platform,congrats on that!

Cya Tuna Vic

so nice to see you and wingnut fishing.i was soexcited to see this post. still have all the swat t shirts miis u arthu our big team57 party is this month at my house

Looks like a solid day on the water!!!

Looks fun! Can't wait to be on one. Thumbs up!

Thanks guys! Good to see some T57 still posting here! Take Care everyone

Happy to see this. Great catch! Take care everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast