Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Prado Lake Bass Inquiry

Default Prado Lake Bass Inquiry

It's been about three or four years since the 'powers that be' allegedly restocked the lake with Bass. Just wondering if there has been any Bass encounters this Spring.
    I took the boat out there the past couple of spawning seasons with zero results, so I gave up and am now fishing Chino Creek for dinks.

I kayak fish Prado 2-3 times a month. I haven't seen any bass caught in a couple years, Don't even see any bass fishermen anymore. The few I have seen have been skunked.

Quote Originally Posted by sevenout View Post
    It's been about three or four years since the 'powers that be' allegedly restocked the lake with Bass. Just wondering if there has been any Bass encounters this Spring.
    I took the boat out there the past couple of spawning seasons with zero results, so I gave up and am now fishing Chino Creek for dinks.
    There are in all likelihood no bass in Prado at the moment. I'm working on something to fix that.