Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More Masks!

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    different perspectives bucko

people die and you think your cute
    Really KneeCap?

Don't mistake my levity for a lack of "perspective". I had enough perspective and foresight to hop to the front of the line to get vaccinated.

It started with my son getting COVID-19 early on in the pandemic, with symptoms severe enough to send him to the hospital.

As the pandemic progressed, my family and I were witness to personal losses all around us. All preventable.

And if you'd bothered to read ANY of my posts regarding the pandemic, you know that I regard the deniers and naysayers with the utmost contempt.

Do yourself a favor and get off that high horse, and go cry about my jokes to someone who gives a sh*t.

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Alabama Republican Gov. Kay Ivey on Thursday called out "the unvaccinated folks" for the rise in COVID-19 cases in her state, a remarkable plea at a time when many GOP leaders are refusing to urge people to get vaccinated even as COVID-19 cases surge in many parts of the country.

"Folks are supposed to have common sense. But it's time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It's the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down," Ivey told reporters in Birmingham.
    Uh oh, they're turning on their own!

Today's new cases of Covid 19 reached over 3,000 cases in LA County! (July 23, 2021) I just guess we can't fix stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Today's new cases of Covid 19 reached over 3,000 cases in LA County! (July 23, 2021) I just guess we can't fix stupid!
    oMG ! The sky is falling. Everyone run for your lives.

Could it be covid is increasing due to illegal immigrants?
    I mean yeah Um ……….. the border is wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I just guess we can't fix stupid!
    Actually, eTucks, stupid is fixing itself right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Could it be covid is increasing due to illegal immigrants? I mean yeah Um ……….. the border is wide open.

No Chucky, it's not due to illegal immigrants.

But hey, whatever it takes for dipsh!t Americans to avoid responsibility for their own stupidity, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    No Chucky, it's not due to illegal immigrants.

But hey, whatever it takes for dipsh!t Americans to avoid responsibility for their own stupidity, right?
    Stupid for what? Taking an experimental flu shot. Glad for you that you took the shot. How does it feel being part of an experiment ?

Sorry this has nothing to do with the border! The 3 worst states hit are Missouri, Florida and Texas! (their accounting for 40% of the new cases) Only 1 of them is a border state and it's also going crazy in the South, which has nothing to do with the border! We now have a Pandemic among the un vaccinated! Their is some break through cases of the vaccinated, but if they do get Covid 19 it will be a much milder case!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast