Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: More Masks!

If they were truly worried about a new covid variant then why don’t they close the border?

Joe, Kumala and nervous Nancy said they wouldn’t take the trump vaccine. Why now? Hmmmm. I bet they got salene shots.

Chucksters, inquiring minds want to know, do you hit the pookie before or after you post?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Joe, Kumala and nervous Nancy said they wouldn’t take the trump vaccine. Why now? Hmmmm. I bet they got salene shots.
    Oh, you must be talking about this:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...accines-not-v/

Now I know reading might a challenge for you, Chuckles. But the consensus here is that even if it isn't, you won't be able to get halfway through that article before you start drooling and babbling uncontrollably.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So far, I've gathered that:

1. The new mutations are more contagious.
    2. Having the vaccine essentially prevents hospitalization and death if you do happen to get infected by any strain or mutation.
    3. The vast majority of deaths and hospitalizations that are happening are individuals who are not vaccinated.

so...

4. If I do catch any strain, I'll be fine. All my friends and family are vaccinated, so if i do infect them, THEY'D be fine as well. But you're telling me I have to wear a mask so I don't go infecting some moron without a vaccine?

Again, how about we ditch masks all together and let Darwin sort it out?

Maybe I need eTucker to explain things to me.
    My GF brother just got Covid 19! (he wasn't vaccinated) So it a good time for me to give my explanation of why we all should still wear masks! It's for the children who are less then 12 years old. Even though they probably won't get sick and die. It is a way to protect them, because that's a group their not sure if vaccinating them is the correct thing to do now!

Yes, I already said that about the children, plus there are others as well who cannot be vaccinated.

people from the antivax religious right
    should remember they will reap what they sow

and sadly the worst is yet to come for them

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Yes, I already said that about the children, plus there are others as well who cannot be vaccinated.
    If you are scared or afraid then you are already dead.

well chucky it seems your at least already brain dead

and much to ignorant to feel any sense of social responsibility

Uh oh.

The FDA just gave the Pfizer shot full approval.

Time to move the goal posts, anti-vaxers/freeDumb fighters!

The excuse before was that the drug was 'experimental.' Now that it no longer is, I wonder what the excuse is gonna be this time?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast