Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Atlas Mike's Miracle Thread vs Anglerdream Bait Thread!

Default Atlas Mike's Miracle Thread vs Anglerdream Bait Thread!

Which Nylon Bait Thread Is The Best To Use?

For years i've used Atlas Mike's Miracle Thread from Walmart for securing soft baits like fish & shrimp for chunking baits from the shoreline. It prevents the bait from being dislodged from the cast & limits the "little critters" from chewing the bait of before something big comes along. Just tightly wrap the stretchable nylon thread around the bait several times & pull the last wrap to dig the line in before snapping it off. Easy peasy.

Recently i found another similar brand dubbed Anglerdream Bait Thread on eBay. It also does the exact same thing that Miracle Thread can do at a fraction of the cost. Both nylon threads stretch & is invisible underwater. They both also come in supplied plastic tubes. So what are the differences?

Miracle Thread comes in a 100ft spool while Anglerdream length is 100m (328ft). Also the price of 8 vials of Anglerdream Thread is roughly that of 2 vials of Miracle Thread. The only difference in the actual product is the thread diameter of Miracle Thread seems to be slightly thicker. I used both products in the field and found nothing wrong. Both nylon bait threads held up extremely well during casting (i used the 100m with 0.25mm line diameter vial. There's also a 200m at 0.20mm diameter line vial at the same price).

I still have a few vials of Atlas Mikes Miracle Thread that i got from Walmart so i will use them up. I'm sold on the newer brand Anglerdream Bait Thread simply due to the price difference & that the box i bought off eBay will last a lifetime (providing my fishing buddies don't watch this video & start asking for vials).

It's just a matter of personal preference which bait thread you prefer. No right or wrong answers here. For me handling & using these 2 products my mind is made up. Good luck to all out there!

https://youtu.be/_WlupBWrnY8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atlas Mike.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	53309