Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Dear CULT leaders

Default Dear CULT leaders

Hide all your children since darkshadow stoops that low.
    time to leave your vaccine cult to the insane cultists.
    you don’t deserve my reports anyway.

trump won even though I didn’t vote for him. You are using a scamdemic to hold power. We all see it.
    you people are living a lie and a cult. Have fun with that. Don’t want anything to do with any of you.
    Very very sick individuals.

Hey Trolljunkie, if you spent as much time paying attention to your lithium dosage as you did our opinions....well, you wouldn't really care about our opinions.

Trump won? Is that the new Republican math? Like, only votes by people who live at least a mile from the nearest neighbor, count, while the rest of our votes get thrown away?

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Hide all your children since darkshadow stoops that low.
    time to leave your vaccine cult to the insane cultists.
    you don’t deserve my reports anyway.

trump won even though I didn’t vote for him. You are using a scamdemic to hold power. We all see it.
    you people are living a lie and a cult. Have fun with that. Don’t want anything to do with any of you.
    Very very sick individuals.
    Settle down. Man I just cauught up. I hope dark shadow was wishing your dog well. If not I hope that will be corrected. Sounds like It got blown out of proportion. Keep your reports coming. I like all you guys. No hate. Right or left. Don’t care. Let’s find common ground. Seems like most have it here.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    I hope dark shadow was wishing your dog well.
    I was just making sure his doggy was up to date on his shots!

Don't want him getting rabies and $h!t.

Next thing you know, he's saying I'm in a cult cuz I want his dog to not get heart worm and fleas.