Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: How I Pre Rig My Whipping Rigs Ahead of Time!

Default How I Pre Rig My Whipping Rigs Ahead of Time!

Why Take Your Equipment to The Beach Only to Take +30min Just to Rig Your 1st Line?

The day before i hit the beach i inspect my fishing wagon to make sure that i have the proper equipment for the area that i have in mind. I make my lunch, crack ice to selecting baits. I set my alarm clock & my cell phone in case i sleep through it. Because i produce videos my work load is tripled. I re-charge all main & back-up batteries. I re-educate myself on equipment stats to studying tide charts, weather reports to DLNR rules.

I also re-fuel the car & make sure i have enough "disposables" such as casting weights to hooks. Tomorrow i'm going to the other side of the island as the South coast is kicking-up. I leave my wallet but i take my drivers license to debit card w/a little cash. But i do bring a few extra rigs in case my intended area is pre-occupied. With July the 4th weekend coming up tomorrow will be my only day out this week.

For regular anglers this is normal. I prepared this for the beginners. My friend that owns a great tackle shop on Maui has told me videos like this helps out new customers in selecting new gear. Awesome:)

https://youtu.be/p4hevAofl_g
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pre-Rig Whipping.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	53268  

My friend that owns a great tackle shop on Maui has told me videos like this helps out new customers in selecting new gear. Awesome:)

https://youtu.be/p4hevAofl_g
    isnt this a report section of a fishing website?
    dont they have a tips area?

you got it right chief
    the tip forum is right next to the
    posts by crazy people forum

which you are well familiar with