Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Mustads Best Hook For Whipping! Why?

Default Mustads Best Hook For Whipping! Why?

Mustads Sliced Shank Bait Holder Hook! Offset w/Sickles!

I've been whipping (spin casting) most of my life. I've use almost everything that i could get my hands on from Mutsu to Gamakatsu. Day or night, didn't matter. I still prefer Mustads Live Bait Hook for whipping until i tried their Sliced Shank Bait Holders. Well, i was hooked! Literally hooked!

At night i target Reds & Akule Shads. Daytime it's Jacks to Goatfish. All from shore as i'm retired from being commercial off my boats. I've spent a lot of money over the years to come to this conclusion. Of course my choice is reflective of the areas i frequent to my fishing style & gear chosen.

For myself it's a combination of using my Okuma rigs, CHL "Completely Hooked Lures" grubs & and this one type of Mustad brand hooks. I've loaned out these hooks & grubs and so far 100% of my friends that i've shared my revelation with now use them as well. Give it a try.

https://youtu.be/XaPh0S6Wn_g
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mustads Best Hook.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	53267